[erlang-questions] SCTP support in Erlang/OTP

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Sep 26 15:58:46 CEST 2006

Valentin,

As much as I would like to attend this year's user conference, I might
be on vacation that week in another part of the world (though I'll let
you know if anything changes).

I got some positive response from the OTP team regarding this offer, and
I'll keep the list posted when there's some progress in this area.

Regards,

Serge