[erlang-questions] Finding IP addresses in a PC

Samuel Rivas samuelrivas@REDACTED
Tue Sep 19 08:28:56 CEST 2006

Tim Rath wrote:
> Someone else noticed this behavior on a windows machine during a similar thread discussion a while back:
>
> http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200401/msg00264.html
>

> > That's not an endian issue, that's a backwards string. How about
> > showing us what expression you actually evaluated? inet:getiflist()
> > returns interface names, and inet:getif() returns address tuples;
> > neither of them could've possibly produced that output...

  And those functions are still undocumented (along with several rather
useful sockopts). I wonder if it is simply lack of time or if ther are
any good reason for those functions not to be public?

  Regards.
--
	Samuel