[erlang-questions] Finding IP addresses in a PC

Cameron Kerr ckerr@REDACTED
Tue Sep 19 00:02:27 CEST 2006

Hmm, looks like an endian issue. Works fine on my PPC Mac, and my x86
Linux machine. By "PC" I assume you mean some Windows machine, what
version?

Did you compile Erlang yourself, or get it from an official source,
or other?

On 18/09/2006, at 11:03 PM, Surindar Sivanesan wrote:

> Hi
> Thanks for your timely help.
> I'm able to get the IP addresses using inet:getiflist() but those
> IP address is reversed.
> Ex: 192.168.1.60 is displayed as 60.100.861.291.
> Is there any option to get the IP as such.
> This is just for info
>
> Thanks once again
>
> Best regards,
> S.Surindar.
>

> On 9/18/06, Evgeniy Khramtsov <hev@REDACTED> wrote:
> Surindar Sivanesan пишет:
>
> > Dear all,
> > If my PC has several IP addresses, is it possible to find the IP
> > addresses
> > in that PC?
> > If so, please help me in getting those IP addresses.
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> inet:getif().
> inet:getiflist().

> --
> with regards,
> S.Surindar

• Cameron Kerr  • ✉ ckerr@REDACTED •
• Telecommunications Teaching Fellow & SysAdmin •
• ✎ http://humbledown.org/blog/ • ✆ 021 02333294  NEW
NUMBER  •