[erlang-questions] ERTS; code-server; dynamically loading of code

Matthias Kretschmer mccratch@REDACTED
Mon Sep 18 15:52:58 CEST 2006

Hello,

thank you two for the information.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 11:05:02AM +0200, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) wrote:
> I second Lennart's opinion. Don't mess with the code loading unless you've become One with the Erlang environment.
>
> [...]

Don't worry, I at least think I know what I am doing and I am just
toying around and experimenting a bit. So the next plane you use
wouldn't crash because of me and toying around with code loading. Thank
god! :-)

Just had in mind doing some more stuff than just loading a module. I
know, that modules are dynamically loaded. Anyway just toying around
with the Erlang runtime.

--
Cheers,
Matthias Kretschmer