[erlang-questions] Good Erlang style?

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse@REDACTED
Sun Sep 17 15:51:26 CEST 2006

Thank you for the reassurances. :-)

I've felt a bit daunted as I've dabbled into FP languages - it seems
to be a field where a lot of academic research occurs (perhaps due to
the lack of side effects?) and as I've had no CS formal education
(yet) I sometimes have trouble following what's happening in some of
the papers I read; ACM papers are a prime example.

Having had a quick skim, Mr Armstrong's thesis does indeed look quite
approachable, so I'll print it out tomorrow for perusal on my daily
commute.

Thanks again,

Liam Clarke