[erlang-questions] ErlSQL: easy expression and generation of SQLstatements in Erlang

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sun Sep 17 14:01:57 CEST 2006

 Interesting,

One thing to explore might be what Dialyzer can make of it.
If the structure is regular enough, and the functions
taking apart the erlSQL structure use explicit pattern
matching, Dialyzer should be able to detect a reasonable
number of malformed expressions already at compile-time,
I think. This would certainly add some value over writing
SQL as strings in your code.

BR,
Ulf W