[erlang-questions] Installing Erlang/OTP R11B-1 on Xubuntu laptop

vladdu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Sep 14 13:02:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

There is an erlang distribution for Ubuntu, but I'm not sure how new it is (it may be R10). I think it's to be found in the 'universe'  - just serch for erlang in synaptic.

There is a private newer distribution, but last I checked it was only a Debian package (meaning it would need manual setup).

In any case, I didn't have any problem compiling from source on an out-of-the-box Ubuntu 6.06.

Good luck!
best regards,
Vlad