[erlang-questions] Erlang in network mode on Windows XP

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Thu Sep 14 01:55:28 CEST 2006

I recall that I managed to resolve the same issue on WinXP once by
disabling firewall and all other services in Control Panel leaving just
essential ones running, but I didn't figure out exactly which one was
causing the issue.

Serge