[erlang-questions] Good to know?

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Sep 11 07:31:10 CEST 2006

Liam,
erlang's man pages use erlang...so you type something like:
erl -man erlc

But this doesn't work on windows ;-(

The erlang collection of erlang docs available in html and pdf form
are very good.  The installed docs collection for erlang Windows is
well organized...go through the getting started areas first.

If you are tripping over yourself trying to use the erlang shell
under windows for the edit, compile, load cycle, you may want to try
erlide.sourceforg.net.  An experienced erlang-er may prefer the shell
for these things, but like any CLI interface it takes time to learn
all the tricks.

have fun, ke han