[erlang-questions] Reply-TO (was Erlang Book - again)

Oscar Hellström <>
Fri Sep 8 18:25:53 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 16:13 +0200, Håkan Huss wrote:
> On 9/7/06, Oscar Hellström <> wrote:
> > Could the Reply-to field be set to the mailing list by the mailing list
> > application, this would be very convenient.

> Regards,
> /Håkan

Ok, I could agree with that. I guess it's just that I don't post very
often and most other lists I post to use Reply-To-munging. Also, some
users of this list seem to change the Reply-To themselves, so hitting
Reply seems to work every now and then ;)

However, if i hit "Reply to all", will the sender receive two emails, or
will mailman be intelligent enough to omit the addresses listed in the
To field in the list batch?

Oscar Hellström,
web: personal.oscarh.net