[erlang-questions] 'C' Driver Question

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery@REDACTED
Thu Sep 7 14:51:17 CEST 2006

Hi

I've just started to use Erlang and this is my first post. I have a requirement to communicate between two parts of a 'C' program. One part will be a C Port and the other a C Driver type implementation. The C Port side is working but I'm having trouble with the C Driver. I have been following the examples in the Interoperability Tutorial, so first off I just wantsed to roughly follow the examples. I have built the shared library but I can't load it. This is under Ubuntu Linux incidentally. I have a library called liber_driver.so and I try to load it with

erl_ddll:load_driver(".", liber_driver).

I know it's loading the file because it first gave me some unresolved errors. When I fixed those it now says

{error,bad_driver_name}

I have no idea what this means, any help appreciated.

Regards
Bob