[erlang-questions] Erlang Book - again

fbg111 <>
Thu Sep 7 07:27:55 CEST 2006

Agreed, it seems O'reilly drank a little too much
http://gregluck.com/blog/archives/2006/07/report_from_osc.html Ruby Koolaid
, though no harm in submitting the Erlang book for his consideration, while
perhaps suggesting he check out programming.reddit.com for evidence of
strong interest in concurrent programming.

And I second both Apress and Pragmatic Programmers, both would be great
possibilities for publishing an Erlang book.