[erlang-questions] Questhion about Megaco stack

Micael Karlberg bmk@REDACTED
Wed Sep 6 11:31:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

_megaco_session_ was a tool to be used when you wanted to write
your application in C rather then Erlang (I have *no* idé why
anybody would *want* to do that :). It was basically a way to
wrap the megaco application.

megaco_session has not been updated for a long time...

The _simple_ examples included in the megaco application is just
to show the _very_ basic usage of the megaco application!

Personally, I think that the simple examples are to basic to
be used for anything as heavy duty as a to drive a test suite.
Write your own!

Included in the application is the test directory (see the
open source release tarball). This includes the test suites
for the megaco application. This stuff is not documented, and I
am not going to explain how it works, but you may find something
to help you here (e.g. megaco_test_mg and megaco_test_mgc)

Regards,
	/BMK