[erlang-questions] Shared memory and message passing

Joe Armstrong (TN/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Tue Sep 5 11:06:19 CEST 2006

This kind of usage is, I guess OK, if it's hidden from the
user as part of an language implementation, but it should
definitely not be exposed to the application programmer.

It's rather like garbage collection - or page table manipulation
ok for a very small number of system programmers to use, but
forbidden in regular applications

/Joe