New release of Erlog - a prolog interpreter written in, and for, Erlang
Sun Sep 3 23:12:09 CEST 2006
OK, I have now uploaded Erlog as a user contribution on trapexit.org.
Same info as before:
I have completed a new version of Erlog, and implementation of Prolog
in, and for, Erlang. Compared to the old it has the following features:
- much improved implementation with a speed-up of 2-10 depending on the
- much better Prolog parser which is now very close to Standard Prolog.
- better Erlang interface which now supports compiled code, though there
is no compiler yet.
- new continuation based interface as well as the process based one.
For free I have also included:
- Leex which is used for the Erlog scanner. No documentation but an
Erlang scanner is also included as an extra example. It works,
producing good code, but the packaging is not yet production quality.
It is also on trapexit.org.
- an example efficient ETS interface. Backtracking over ETS wins!
Please comment and report bugs,
Ulf Wiger wrote:
> Den 2006-09-01 11:03:34 skrev Robert Virding <>:
>> I have completed a new version of Erlog, and implementation of Prolog
>> in, and for, Erlang. Compared to the old it has the following features:
>> I will try to get the code out through the mailing list but it is too
> You could log into trap exit and upload it as a user contribution.
> Ulf W
More information about the erlang-questions