Tutorial Signup Sheet is now up

Logan, Martin Martin.Logan@REDACTED
Fri Sep 1 17:30:17 CEST 2006

I have created a tutorial signup sheet which can be found at

http://wiki.trapexit.org/index.php/Category:HowToSignup

I have included all the tutorials collected over the last couple of
weeks; all known erlang tutorials.  It really is quite a lot of
information.  Please have a look and do 3 things:

1.  If you wrote a tutorial indicate whether it is ok for someone
besides yourself to put it into the trap exit format. Do this by putting
a "Y" in the column labeled o+w

2.  Sign up and transcribe one of the tutorials - either your own, or
one of the publicly editable ones.

3.  Rejoice at the sight of all the glorious erlang knowledge before
you.

Also, I have tried to include author information where ever possible, if
you wrote one of the tutorials that is missing author information be
sure to edit the page and give yourself the credit.

See you all in Portland,

Martin