[erlang-questions] 'embedded' erlang?

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Sat Oct 28 22:17:47 CEST 2006

  Matthias > > Independently, Brian Zhou has Erlang running on a
  Matthias > > chewing-gum-packet sized linux box called a 'gumstix'.

  Brian > A correction to the detail, the device I cross built erlang
  Brian > to run is linksys nslu2

Oh, ok. So, there _two_ small-ish, cheap-ish devices running recent
versions of Erlang, the nslu2 via you and the gumstix via Pascal
Brisset:

  http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200511/msg00078.html

  Brian > I've added pointers to nslu2 (optware) mk file and
  Brian > openembedded bitbake recipe to the wiki page.

Thanks.

Matthias