[erlang-questions] Inets unencoding question

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Thu Oct 26 10:03:27 CEST 2006

Hi!

The implementation of the http_uri module has always been a mystery to
me. It is probably wrong. That is why I wrote a new one when I was
going to fix the problem that it did not handle URIs with ipv6
addresses. The new version will be part of the next open source release.
When I try to test the old module however it seems
that % becomes %25 not the other way around. Regardless if
you could send an exampel of an uri that you think is handle
incorrectly I will add it to our test cases of this module.

--
Ingela

Ericsson AB - OTP team