[erlang-questions] memcached (was MySQL Cluster - Mnesia XXL)

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Wed Oct 25 10:30:29 CEST 2006

Interesting paper ! What would be the advantages if the concurrent
cache as described on the paper would be combined with mnesia (as
suggested on the slides) ? Just better manageability (allowing use of
the mnesia tools), because the data is in mnesia tables, or is there
anything else I am not seeing yet ?

reagrds
Roberto

On 10/25/06, Jay Nelson <jay@REDACTED> wrote:
> Pat e wrote:
>
>  > Is Erlang Memcached finished?
>
> For some ideas of how to go about implementing it, see my paper from
> this year's ICFP erlang conference entitled "Concurrent Caching".
>
> http://www.duomark.com/erlang/index.html
>

> jay

Roberto Saccon