[erlang-questions] MySQL cluster - MnesiaXXL

Pat e patrickerj@REDACTED
Mon Oct 23 00:17:43 CEST 2006

BTW
After all is it wise to gamble (i know all of you will say it isn't :)
a site reputation and speed when all Mnesia sh#t blows up into your
face... but we need real time, and that is where Mnesia it seems
shines!
Why real time... well lets say you want AJAX tech implemented for all
future 5 million users, with all of them contacting each other RT, and
not have single glitch in delivery time and reliability (well
something like big phone switch operator), and also have for the ease
of use (LOL :) have user data on Mnesia disk tables ;)

I know I'm boring, and that you talked about it many times, but if you
don't try - you don't fly (and if you fly, you can also dive easily
:=).

Patrick