[erlang-questions] Reusable Web Applications / Tools

francesco francesco@REDACTED
Mon Oct 9 22:43:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to compile a list and get feedback on available tools and components for Erlang web based development. As we presented in Portland,  writing web components in Erlang is efficient and results in resilient fast applications. Based on our (Very non academic) benchmarks, takes as much as conventional languages and provides an excellent throughput. The problem we keep on stumbling across is lack of components, which means we need to reinvent the wheel every time. I've started a thread on trapexit to discuss the subject, and try to list existing components.

I started a thread on trapexit to discuss this:

http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?t=6478

Regards,
Francesco
http://www.erlang-consulting.com