[erlang-questions] Solaris 10 equiv to kqueue or epoll?

Steve Jenson stevej@REDACTED
Sun Oct 8 09:11:03 CEST 2006

Solaris 10 has Event Ports but I don't think Erlang uses them.

http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/event_completion.html

On a side note, it would be interested to see if erlang could be
ported to use libevent so that when event ports are added to libevent,
they would automatically picked up with just a recompile on erlang.

Steve