[erlang-questions] Erlide, different ebin paths

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Thu Oct 5 11:59:12 CEST 2006

I've successfully "married" Maven and Erlide, but before I post the solution
to Trapexit Wiki, I need to solve an unpleasant problem related to Erlide.

When I specify a different "Build output" folder in project properties,
Erlide compiles everything ok, but the newly compiled modules are not picked
up by the console, resulting in {undef, _} errors on any calls.

Is this related to the way OTP handles ebinaries, or can this be
circumvented by Erlide?