[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP User Conference 2006 - Call for papers

Bjarne Däcker <>
Sun Oct 1 20:10:54 CEST 2006

Dear Erlang friends,

This year's Erlang/OTP User Conference, EUC, will take place in the usual
location at Ericsson's in Stockholm on November 9. Please see the call for
papers here

http://www.erlang.se/euc/06/

Presentations could be academic papers, project reports, over-head slides
etc. This year we have also booked some conference rooms on November 10 for
seminars or discussions on particular topics, for example "making money
using Erlang", multi-core Erlang etc.

The dead-line for submissions is October 15 after which we will publish the
programme and send out invitations to attend the EUC.

All submissions and questions should be sent to

Looking forward to seeing you all again

Bjarne Däcker, chairman of EUC'06