[erlang-questions] Common cold or exotic disease

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 21:50:17 CET 2006

Marthin Laubscher wrote:
> Guys,
>
> My yaws log is riddled with
> Yaws process died: {{error,econnreset},
>                     [{yaws,gen_tcp_send,2},
>                      {yaws_server,deliver_accumulated,5},
>                      {yaws_server,handle_ut,4},
>                      {yaws_server,aloop,3},
>                      {yaws_server,acceptor0,2},
>                      {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}
> Results (what gets to clients) - apparently not affected.
> Performance - affected.
> Frequency - Sickeningly often but sadly not consistently enough for a
> straight forward trace.
>
> Before I waste time and energy to trace, isolate and replicate the problem,
> does anybody recognise it as symptomatic of some known problem on my,

Same error/issue as we've had up on the list here earlier. It's
the client that close its end before we get to deliver all data for
a request. It's not an error and thus shouldn't produce any data
in the errorlog. Fixed this one as well in CVS.
Next release .....

/klacke