[erlang-questions] Mnesia table per user?

Pat e patrickerj@REDACTED
Mon Nov 27 16:37:35 CET 2006

I am thinking about using Partition Attributes Across (PAX) modeling
for our db.
Now besides using mutual attributes for all users (gender, address,
.....) we are thinking about using a table for each customer forum
comments, blogs, personal correspondence....

Now would it be resource wise to have table with binary data in it for
each user, counting by 100,000 - 1MM users??

Only thing i see valuable in this is the ease of account management,
i.e. when abuse comes into place by the user his account, and his
messages in separate personal table can be easily removed from the
system.

What do you think??

Thanks in advance,
Patrick