[erlang-questions] CEAN 1.0 beta available

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Sat Nov 25 23:43:58 CET 2006

I tried to run a simple scenario on my Kubuntu:
1. ./cean_installer.sh
2. cean:install(yaws)
3. yaws:start().
YAWS hangs with the message
"sh: line 0: exec: setuid_drv: not found"
Tried to get some info with help of toolbar application, installed it with
cean:install(toolbar). Running toolbar:start generated the following
message:
Error in startup script: couldn't read file
"/home/qrilka/downloads/cean/erlang/lib/gs-1.5.5/priv/linux-x86/gstk.tcl":
no such file or directory
** exited: {startup_timeout,toolbar} **

What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards,