[erlang-questions] Starting crypto app in werl

Michael McDaniel erlangx@REDACTED
Fri Nov 24 20:57:53 CET 2006

 C:\WINDOWS\system32\libssl.dll and/or ssleay32.dll exist ?

 I have just started using Erlang on Windows and that is a guess.

 Also try application:start(sasl). before crypto:start()
 and see if more information is provided.

~Michael

--
Michael McDaniel
Portland, Oregon, USA