[erlang-questions] eldap patch

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Fri Nov 24 10:17:13 CET 2006

Hi

Can someone jungerly please commit this patch to eldap for me? These are
the fixes that I have had to make in order to use eldap in YXA.

It is mostly fixes for using eldap to connect to an LDAP server over
SSL, and one case of incorrect record being used (found thanks to the
change in R11B-2).

Suggested commit message :

do_connect: don't use error-prone ssl:peercert/2
do_connect: don't write stuff to console
do_connect: don't fail worse on connection failures if SSL is used, than

             if not
ldap_closed_p: fix detection of shut down SSL connections
exec_simple_bind_reply: fix usage of incorrect record (that used to work
'by accident')

Thanks!

/Fredrik

PS. No, I don't want to set up a sourceforge account.