[erlang-questions] who won the obfuscated erlang competition?

Logan, Martin Martin.Logan@REDACTED
Wed Nov 22 18:25:54 CET 2006

I thought the rule stipulated that it had to compile?

-----Original Message-----
From: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
[mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Francesco
Cesarini
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:34 AM
To: Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB)
Cc: Erlang
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] who won the obfuscated erlang
competition?

It was not announced. The judges called it a tie between Laurent
Picouleau and Richard Carlsson. Laurent submitted a Sudoku solver which
when compiled, did not produce a beam file... And Richard Carlsson,
through his ingenious use of the error handler, produced something
simple, but really obfuscated. We hope to post the results this week, so

you can all have a laugh.

Regards,
Francesco
--