[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] Problem with erlsoap-0.3

Jose Antonio joseerlang@REDACTED
Tue Nov 14 16:49:24 CET 2006

Thanks Guys.
By the way, I have detected a bug in code :

sms_demo:start(),
sms_demo:send_sms_local("test"),
sms_demo:send_sms_local_multi(["test1", "test2"]),
get_status_local("some_id").             !--- the module is missing ;-)