[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] Problem with erlsoap-0.3

Erik Reitsma (RY/ETM) erik.reitsma@REDACTED
Tue Nov 14 08:58:03 CET 2006

Hi Tobbe (& others),

I have not used or even seen erlsoap for quite some time. I do not have
plans with it now (although I may need a SOAP interface in the future,
who knows...).

Tobbe wrote:
> Not sure if this will solve your problem, but you can find a
> newer version of erlsoap here:
>
>   http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?t=6331
>
> I think it could be a good idea to setup an erlsoap
> repository, e.g at google (or at least put it in jungerl ?).
> If we can get Erik Reitsmas blessing I could fix this.

You have my blessing to put erlsoap (my version or an updated version)
on jungerl or google. Hopefully I will be able to benefit from the
improvements and perhaps someday I will return to the world of SOAP and
WSDL.

> Opinions anyone ?

I think I have brought erlsoap as far as I needed it to be at the time.
Since then there are some new libraries (erlsom), which would make
things easier. I am sure a lot can be (or has been) improved, and anyone
willing and able to make those improvements is welcome to do so.

> Erik (if you read this) what do you think ?

Yes, I am still here, using Erlang on a daily basis, even though I have
not been at the EUC for some years...

*Erik.