[erlang-questions] Use of records

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Thu Nov 9 16:14:10 CET 2006

Record1 = Record#gurka{foo=bar} will create a new gurka record
bound to the variable called Record1, but foo set to bar.

The old one still exists. Record1 gets all values from Record, except
those values changed between curly brackets (foo=bar in my example).

I'm not sure what your next questions are about. If you want to use this module
in other modules you either include the .hrl or implement and export
functions to access the record. Such as:

Record1 = vegetables:gurka_foo(Record, bar)
bar = vegetables:gurka_foo(Record)