[erlang-questions] Package Support/Use

Bengt Kleberg <>
Mon Nov 6 11:56:46 CET 2006

Kirill Zaborski <>On 2006-11-06 11:08, Kirill Zaborski
> Where does this file come from? I do not see such a file in my Erlang
> distribution...

sorry about that. i should have said that the file is part of the new
standard library that was mentioned in the email i was answering to.

    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."