[erlang-questions] Iteration over records/record fields ?

Willem de Jong w.a.de.jong@REDACTED
Sun Nov 5 19:32:18 CET 2006

Hi Igwan,

If I understand correctly, you could solve your problem by using
Erlsom (http://sourceforge.net/projects/erlsom).

You have to define an XML schema (XSD) for the XML. Normally that
shouldn't be very difficult. On the basis of this schema, Erlsom can
parse the XML. The output is a record (or a nested structure of
records, depending on the structure of the XML).

Good luck,
Willem.