[erlang-questions] Questions about Erlang documentation

Lennart Ohman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Wed Nov 1 22:44:58 CET 2006

Hi,
I believe the (3) notation should be read section 3 as in
traditional UNIX man-pages, where section 3 was (is) library
functions.

Best Regards
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED