How to run distributed Erlang through a firewall?

Tony Zheng tzheng@REDACTED
Wed May 31 18:23:16 CEST 2006

Hi Chandru

As you suggested, I used application:get_all_env(kernel) to check the
return value. It seems it is correct to set up the env parameters for
port number. But erlang node still gave a dynamic port number. How can I
make it to take effect? Thanks.

    (one@REDACTED)1> application:get_all_env(kernel).
    [{inet_dist_listen_min,9100},
     {included_applications,[]},