Language Bindings for Erlang

Jeff Crane jefcrane@REDACTED
Thu May 25 18:39:10 CEST 2006

>From the erlang interoperability faq
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/doc-5.4.12/doc/tutorial/part_frame.html),
there's 4+ ways to write a C++ erl-message reader.

I want to forward messages from Erlang to and from a
Python GUI via middleware. Would a C Port, C Node, or
C Driver be more approriate?

Also the FAQ is poor at describing how an
Erl_interface implementation differs from a C Node
since they both seem to use Erl_interface except that
the C Node seems overly complicated by comparison.

The C Linked Driver (also uses Erl_interface) is a
static driver which I *think* would be most
appropriate, but I would like some input, thx!

--- Mats Cronqvist <mats.cronqvist@REDACTED>