Language Bindings for Erlang

Jeff Crane jefcrane@REDACTED
Mon May 22 10:26:21 CEST 2006

I am looking to build my client GUI. I would like to
use, in order of preference:

HGE (C++ library)
Python
ESDL
HGE through EPI?
(http://epi.sourceforge.net/docs-0.0.2/index.html)
EPI (Erlang Plus Interface) is in the Erlang FAQ.

Is there a way to inline C++ or Python calls in
Erlang? It makes it trivial to have 1 process that's
waiting and acting on server messages locally instead
of having to worry about message sending to ANOTHER
(GUI) process, complicating synchronization
unnecessarily.