SO_REUSEPORT and gen_tcp

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Mon May 22 08:12:22 CEST 2006

On Saturday 20 May 2006 12:00, Andrew Lentvorski wrote:
> Can someone help me out?  I seem to be missing the function which
> would allow me to set the SO_REUSEPORT flag in gen_tcp.
>
> I see the:
>
> {reuseaddr, Boolean}
>      Allows or disallows local reuse of port numbers. By default,
> reuse is disallowed.
>
> line.  But no matching {reuseport, Boolean}.

Even though it's called reuseaddr, the documentation you quoted above
says it is about port numbers. reuseaddr is, in my experience,
SO_REUSEPORT.

Btw, if you're into NATs (which I'm not), you might be interested in
STUN. I have a basic STUN server written in Erlang in the YXA source
repository.

/Fredrik