Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri May 19 09:29:40 CEST 2006

Thanks for the reply!

I'm thinking ahead for things to integrate into Erlide (probably was
obvious? :-) and would very much like to be able to use as much "stock
code" as possible, because we have already patched versions of the
scanner, parser and syntax_tools. I don't feel very comfortable having
to maintain more and more variants of OTP code.

I'll keep in mind what you said, and when Dialyzer integration will
become the current feature to implement, I'll get back to check if
your patches made it to the release or if you could consider sharing
them.

best regards,
Vlad