Erlog - a prolog interpreter written in, and for, Erlang

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu May 18 22:19:18 CEST 2006

Well, I could give you the names of a few good books. :-)

But, ok, I could give a few examples and show how to run them from
within Erlang. The shell is a toy.

I'll get on to it. It will take a week as I am taking a little holiday.

Robert