Pro-Erlang/pro-functional programming papers

Mats-Ola Persson matsola.persson@REDACTED
Thu May 18 22:12:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have assembled the links that you sent me (I also added a few of my
own) and made them available on http://www.polli.se/homepage/
Propaganda.html

Drop me a line if you miss any article(s)

Regards,
Mats-Ola