Comet/Hows Jaws Coming Along?

Gordon Guthrie gordonguthrie@REDACTED
Tue May 16 14:46:56 CEST 2006

To fool others convincingly, you must first fool yourself...

>I have written a 'naive' spreadsheet application that creates a
> table and then populates each cell with an HTTP request.

Except of course it doesn't, the browser (presumably) implements the HTTP
standard and opens 1 (or 2) connections and pipelines all my HTTP requests.

To really test concurrency I will need to implement a DNS wildcard and then
express each cell as an iFrame with a different subdomain...

Gordon