File sharing software

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Wed May 3 09:34:04 CEST 2006

Just a short comment: I've been thinking of building a
Davenport look-alike, i.e using Yaws and the esmb app.
it would be easy to build a Web portal through where you
can access Windows/Samba servers. Using WebDav (e.g in IE
you can open a web page as a Web-folder) you would get
drag and drop in Windows just as for any other folder.

Note: my intention was to use esmb as *one* type of backend,
i.e you could replace it with ftp, p2p or whatever.

--Tobbe