Getting a *more* random value

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Wed Mar 29 10:18:21 CEST 2006

You could always bury the first value?

Also you could probably seed the pseudo random generator with the
results of another pseudo random sequence?  Basically just ensure each
process has a different PRNG seed and you should be golden.

Anyone want to speak to quality of the PNRG implented in uniform?  I
know the man page cites a journal entry, but I really dont have access
to it.  Clearly its good enough for generating test cases, no?

-ryan