Defensive programming

orbitz@REDACTED orbitz@REDACTED
Wed Mar 29 02:05:23 CEST 2006

I would say so.  In your defensive code, if your accept fails, what
do you do? You the process.  So how is this different than just
letting the a badmatch happen and failing?  Your defensive code is
much more complex with no benefit.  The supervisor will handle the
error for you and restart or stop it depending on what you told it to
do.  Much simpler.