STUN server in Erlang

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Thu Mar 23 13:33:49 CET 2006

Hi

I just committed a basic STUN [1] server written natively in Erlang into
the YXA [2] subversion repository.

Just thought I'd mention this on the list so that anyone looking for a
STUN server or client in Erlang knows where to find at least some basic
work. This post is mostly for the archives I guess.

/Fredrik

[1] STUN is 'Simple Traversal of User Datagram Protocol', defined in
RFC3489. I implemented as much of it as I needed but from
rfc3489bis-03.

[2] YXA is a SIP server written in Erlang, can be found at
http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/yxa/