Iteration over lists

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Mar 20 07:28:35 CET 2006

On 2006-03-20 05:21, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
...deleted
> The absolute times I got are of interest only on my machine,

my intention with ''refining'' the original program was to show the very
small _absolute time difference_ between the different ''iteration
constructs''.
imho it is only for an artificially fast do_something/1 that it matters
_speedwise_ how i iterate.
since nobody comments upon this i must have made a mistake somewhere.
i would not be surprised if this explanation is an even bigger mistake :-)

bengt