Iteration over lists

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Mar 17 16:14:55 CET 2006

On 2006-03-17 16:02, Roger Larsson wrote:
...deleted
> Usually you can trust CPU time more. The OS might have decided to clean
> up some memory for file accesses or suspended your process to run
> other more important stuff. CPU time is the time actually spent in your
> program. But... In Erlang garbage collection can happen any time...

i would assume that these things can happen even if we are running a
''real program''.
if the differences between what we are trying to measure are so small,
so that the os activity is more important than the test programs... why
worry about the differences?

> My results varies wildly (R10B-10):

that is why i give more than one result.

bengt